I’VE BEEN TAGGED….SHIT I suck at these.
1. Always Post the Rules
2. Answer the questions the person tagged you and write 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 new people and link them to the post
4. Let them know you tagged them
1. What is your favorite period in history?
I’m a big fan of Tudor history. Not saying I would have wanted to live then but I love the architecture,costumes and whatnot. And yes I realize most men didn’t look like Jonathan Rhys Myers but a girl can fantasize the last time I checked.
2. How do you take your coffee?
Very light beige and absolutely no fucking sugar.
3. Who was your favorite teacher growing up?
I think I talked about him on here before. I honestly forget the dude’s name but he was my favorite teacher in 10th grade. He taught world history and I swear he must have been the inspiration for the Ed Grimly character on Saturday Night Live. He wore his pants belted up to his nipples and greased his hair. He had an unfortunate postural curvature that gave him the look of someone who caught cannonballs for a living but oh I could listen to him prattle on and on about Imhotep.
4. If you had to pick one place to live for the rest of your life, where would it be?
If I had to pick from places I’ve been…in order: Amsterdam, New Orleans, Portland.
From places I’d like to go to: Copenhagen
5. What is your favorite piece(s) of clothing?
I have a vintage black leather 3/4 length coat with red stitching. It’s my Batgirl outfit.
6.What color is your bedroom?
It’s painted white but I am constantly changing the color scheme through my appallingly large linen collection.
7. What is your earliest memory?
The day my mom dropped me off at kindergarten. I cried like the little bitch I was.
8.What is your biggest regret?
I didn’t fight for what I wanted. I had way too much pride.
9. What is your favorite scent?
I love dark rich fragrances. Some that most people would find cloying.
My favorite “mass perfume” fragrance was discontinued. It was Laura Biagiotti and it smelled like SIN. I loved it. I also love Opium. I guess that makes me seriously old school.
As a general rule I love sandalwood, patchouli, rosewood. All the potent stuff.
10. What did you have for dinner last night?
Homemade channa masala and it was fucking amazing.
11. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
All of my dreams are strange but lately they’ve been of the lucid variety which I find enthralling.
my tagged victims….
And the questions (inane as they are):
1. What’s the first thing you listen to when you need to lift your mood?
2. What’s the last book you read?
3. So you’re dead. What do you want your epitaph to be?
4. Along with #3, what would you want for your last meal?
5. What would be your ideal road trip? Details please.
6. Do you regret not taking a different life path?
7. You are on tumblr…you HAVE to have a fandom. I’m pretty sure it’s the law of the land here. What’s yours and what one/ones do you detest if any?
8. What makes you paranoid?
9. What makes you feel safe?
10. If you had to name 1 thing that would make the world a better place, what would it be?