Posts tagged junkycosmonaut
Posts tagged junkycosmonaut
1. Always Post the Rules
2. Answer the questions the person tagged you and write 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 new people and link them to the post
4. Let them know you tagged them
1. What is your favorite period in history?
I’m a big fan of Tudor history. Not saying I would have wanted to live then but I love the architecture,costumes and whatnot. And yes I realize most men didn’t look like Jonathan Rhys Myers but a girl can fantasize the last time I checked.
2. How do you take your coffee?
Very light beige and absolutely no fucking sugar.
3. Who was your favorite teacher growing up?
I think I talked about him on here before. I honestly forget the dude’s name but he was my favorite teacher in 10th grade. He taught world history and I swear he must have been the inspiration for the Ed Grimly character on Saturday Night Live. He wore his pants belted up to his nipples and greased his hair. He had an unfortunate postural curvature that gave him the look of someone who caught cannonballs for a living but oh I could listen to him prattle on and on about Imhotep.
4. If you had to pick one place to live for the rest of your life, where would it be?
If I had to pick from places I’ve been…in order: Amsterdam, New Orleans, Portland.
From places I’d like to go to: Copenhagen
5. What is your favorite piece(s) of clothing?
I have a vintage black leather 3/4 length coat with red stitching. It’s my Batgirl outfit.
6.What color is your bedroom?
It’s painted white but I am constantly changing the color scheme through my appallingly large linen collection.
7. What is your earliest memory?
The day my mom dropped me off at kindergarten. I cried like the little bitch I was.
8.What is your biggest regret?
I didn’t fight for what I wanted. I had way too much pride.
9. What is your favorite scent?
I love dark rich fragrances. Some that most people would find cloying.
My favorite “mass perfume” fragrance was discontinued. It was Laura Biagiotti and it smelled like SIN. I loved it. I also love Opium. I guess that makes me seriously old school.
As a general rule I love sandalwood, patchouli, rosewood. All the potent stuff.
10. What did you have for dinner last night?
Homemade channa masala and it was fucking amazing.
11. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
All of my dreams are strange but lately they’ve been of the lucid variety which I find enthralling.
my tagged victims….
And the questions (inane as they are):
1. What’s the first thing you listen to when you need to lift your mood?
2. What’s the last book you read?
3. So you’re dead. What do you want your epitaph to be?
4. Along with #3, what would you want for your last meal?
5. What would be your ideal road trip? Details please.
6. Do you regret not taking a different life path?
7. You are on tumblr…you HAVE to have a fandom. I’m pretty sure it’s the law of the land here. What’s yours and what one/ones do you detest if any?
8. What makes you paranoid?
9. What makes you feel safe?
10. If you had to name 1 thing that would make the world a better place, what would it be?
haha, I have some tumblr friends that this is perfect for!
I never do these but since I adore the crap out of her…..here goes nothing.
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written
Rule 3: tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What was your favorite class? Favorite Teacher?
My favorite class was World History. I’m kicking myself that I can’t think of that teacher’s name but he reminded me of the SNL character Ed Grimly. He had that same 50’s greased hairdo, always wore plaid shirts and he belted his pants up to his nipples. He walked with his pelvis out, like he was catching cannonballs for a living or something. Anyway, I could listen to that guy talk all day. Most found him boring but I wrote down everything that he said.
2. What career do you secretly want?
I want to be the massage therapist on the set of Supernatural or one of the judges on Iron Chef.
3. Who are the three bravest people you know?
My maintenance guy. Long story.
4. If you could have one store in your house with a never-ending supply of it’s stock for free, what would you have?
Trader Joe’s. Wait, am I supposed to name just one product??? In that case it would be the chocolate covered JoJos that they have during Christmas.Those things are out of control. Basically oreos coated in chocolate and crushed candy cane.
5. If you could write/produce/direct any TV show which would it be and why? How would you change things?
American Horror Story because every season is a whole new scenario but with several of the same characters. I don’t know that I’d change anything…except give Lilly Rabe ALL the material because she’s fucking great.
6. What celebrity everyone loves and you hate?
Ryan Gosling. Sorry.
7. Name 5 songs to the soundtrack of your life
Big Sky~Kate Bush
Our Lips are Sealed- The Go-Gos
Night Porter~ David Sylvian
Bittersweet Symphony~The Verve
8. Which Harry Potter house are you in and describe at detail how you fit in that house. Be honest.
I took a quiz once that said I’m Ravenclaw. I have nothing to add to that.
9. What was your favorite activity in P.E. class?
Dodgeball for sure. I was a quiet kid back then but I had kick ass aim and I was fast.
10. If you could make one wish come true for someone else who and what would it be?
That Hillary Clinton will return to health quickly so I can vote for her in 2016. That’s not selfish of me is it?
11. Name all the animals on your dream farm
LOTS of cats, obviously
No cows, they freak me out
Lots of baby chicks
Owls, just to hang out and look cool
Some handsome farm boys, that counts right?
Some of the people/blogs I hold in high esteem…
Frenchtwist: holy smokes!
So much quality…
I blame them all for my lack of productivity today.
All excellent people to follow…
Just some blogs I refuse to live without.